Top 5 attractions in Singapore
Singapore is a melting pot and a perfect tourist destination. This vibrant city has abundant options of things to do and places to see. From a night zoo and a colorful butterfly park to a fun-filled theme park and an attractive island, Singapore is a truly unique city.
Here are the top 5 attractions in Singapore:
- Night Safari – Night Safari is Singapore’s top attraction where you can get a glimpse of the nocturnal kingdom in its natural habitat. This world-class zoo has walking trails, shows, tram rides and other amazing attractions for its night visitors. Thousands of animals from around the world reside in the beautiful natural environment. Night safari is dedicated to both entertainment and conservation and is the best night attraction in Singapore.
- The Merlion – This iconic statue of the mythical Merlion is a must-see attraction in Singapore. It attracts millions of tourists as it is strategically located on the scenic waterfront at Marina Bay.
This half-fish half-lion statue spurting water into the Marina Bay is an ideal place to take a memorable photograph with a loved one.
- Universal Studios – Universal Studios is a theme park located on Sentosa Island. From thrilling rides to incredible shows, Universal Studios is perfect for families and couples. There’s something for everyone at this popular Hollywood movie theme park. Meet your favorite characters, experience chilling rides and have limitless fun with your loved ones at Universal Studios.
- Singapore Flyer – Enjoy breathtaking views of spectacular Singapore on board the Singapore Flyer.
There are many romantic options offered by the Singapore Flyer such as sky dining and private lounge access. Enjoy the scenic view while you sip champagne with your loved one.
- Jurong Bird Park – Visit this beautiful and colorful park to enjoy seeing many exotic and pretty birds from around the world. The Jurong Bird Park is ideal for families with kids and bird-lovers. Enjoy a humorous bird show and take a picture with one of the exotic birds. The Jurong Bird Park is indeed one of a kind with its wide variety of birds and other animals.